Miller Guaranteed Fleet Maintenance
Miller Guaranteed Maintenance
Miller’s “Guaranteed Contract Maintenance” Comprehensive Fleet Maintenance Services is for customers that want to own their own fleet, but understand the importance of partnering with expert maintenance service provider for needed operational support AND to maximize the return on their asset, we offer our Guaranteed Contract Maintenance program.
From comprehensive maintenance service (engine/powertrain, PMs, tires, belts, hoses, etc) to 24/7 Road Rescue support, Miller’s Guaranteed Contract Maintenance program delivers a very cost-efficient and operationally effective transportation solution. All maintenance services are performed by our highly trained ASE Certified Master Truck Technicians. The ASE certification is evidence of our expert on-going training program designed to keep all of our technicians up to date with the latest technology. You’re able to forecast your fleet costs without the worry of unexpected high repair costs that otherwise could blow your budget and focus on your core business, while we focus on keeping your fleet running smoothly and efficiently.
This turnkey maintenance program can be customized to provide “one-stop shopping” for all of your fleet service needs…including PMs, major & minor mechanical repairs, tires, warranty repairs, rental replacements “sub” vehicles, 24/7 “Road Rescue”, towing coordination, etc. This results in dramatically improving your fleet “up time”…….improving the performance and value of your asset, and improving your operation.
Summary of Available Services:
- Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (“PM’s”) – The strict in-house Preventive Maintenance Program at Miller is the most important factor in getting your truck to its destination — on time — every time. Our commitment to preventing failures by performing extensive vehicle inspections on a monthly or mileage interval, whichever comes first, will insure that your equipment will always operate at peak performance with maximum fuel economy.
- Comprehensive Unscheduled Repairs…….Major (engine, transmission, etc) and Minor (Clutch, Brakes, Belts, Hoses, etc)
- Tires & Tire Service
- 24 / 7 Emergency “Road Rescue” (888-762-3225)
- Towing Coordination for mechanical failure
- Replacement “Sub” Rental Equipment –A substitute power unit can, at your request, be provided to you at a discounted rental rate…keeping your operation moving.
- Account Management Team – Our team is committed to making sure our customers are completely satisfied with our service!